DSGN 425: Programming Design
For MMM students only.
Key Learning Takeaways
- Understand the general, platform-independent patterns of how applications work.
- Communicate more effectively and credibly with developers on their teams.
- Develop a builder’s eye for problems that can be solved with technology.
- Prioritize features more intelligently by developing a better feel for their costs.
- Be able to make and test small changes to an application.
- Be empowered with a new, powerful, and just plain fun creative outlet.
Open to MMM students only.