Volunteer to Mentor or Speak
Mentor our Students
We invite local design practitioners and experts in their field to provide input on student work at Segal.
Mentorship opportunities include:
- Acting as a thesis mentor for students in the Master of Science Engineering Design and Innovation (EDI) program
- Mentoring a Design for America student team
- Teaching a skills workshop at the EDI Design Boot Camp
- Giving career advice or project coaching under Segal Professional Bridge Mentorship Program
- Attending a design review for an upper-level undergraduate course
- Acting as a judge for the freshman design project fair
Speak at Segal
Segal frequently hosts guest lectures by industry leaders, academics, and other experts who share their particular experience and knowledge with our students.
If you are interested in speaking at Segal and would like to propose a seminar, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.